Zhanjiang LI, born in 1962，doctoral tutor.Chief physician,professor of psychiatry and clinical psychology. Vice-Director of Beijing Anding Hospital,Capital Medical University,academic leader in Clinical Psychology(PI).
Engaged in clinical, teaching and scientific research in psychiatry after graduating from Hebei Medical College in July 1985.Received Master Degree in psychiatry at Hubei Medical College in July 1991.In 1998,Dr.li received Clinical Psychology PHD degree from institute of psychology,Chinese Academy of Science.
Executive director of Chinese Association for Mental Health,
member of editorial board of Chinese Journal of psychiatry,
member of editorial board of Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology,
member of editorial board of the Chinese Journal of clinical psychology
member of editorial board of China Journal of Health Pchology,
member of cognitive behavior treatment committee of Chinese Association for Mental Health,
member of psychotherapy and Counseling Committee of Chinese Association for Mental Health,
The main research direction, research contents and main results
Has been engaged in the clinical, teaching and scientific research of psychiatry and mental health. In recent years,the main work in cognitive behavioral therapy of common mental disorders .Verified the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy combined with antipsychotic drugs in the treatment of schizophrenia in China.Preliminary verified the efficacy of self-designed treatment manual for depression,generalized anxiety disorder,obsessive-compulsive disorder.
At the same time, the changes of brain structure and cognitive characteristics were studied before and after the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder,
The biological basis of cognitive behavioral therapy was confirmed for the first time in China. Published more than 50 articals,trained 21 master/PHD degree graduate students.Achieved the third prize of Beijing Science and Technology Progress Award in 2000.
1. Zhaoxi Zhong, Tengda Zhao, Jia Luo, Zhihua Guo, Meng Guoa, Ping Li, Jing Sun,Yong He, Zhanjiang Li. Abnormal topological organization in white matter structural networks revealed by diffusion tensor tractography in unmedicated patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2014. 51: p. 39-50.
2. Xiangyun Yang, Jing Sun, Jia Luo, Zhanjiang Li, et al. Regional homogeneity of spontaneous brain activity in adult patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder before and after cognitive behavioural therapy. J Affect Disord, 2015. 188: p. 243-251.
3. Ma X, Xiang YT, Li SR, Xiang YQ, Guo HL, Hou YZ, Cai ZJ, Li ZB, Li ZJ, Tao YF, Dang WM, Wu XM, Deng J, Ungvari GS, Chiu HF. Prevalence and sociodemographic correlates of depression in an elderly population living with family members in Beijing, China. Psychol Med. 2008; 38(12): 1723-30.
4. Xiang YT, Ma X, Cai ZJ, Li SR, Xiang YQ, Guo HL, Hou YZ, Li ZB, Li ZJ, Tao YF, Dang WM, Wu XM, Deng J, Lai KY, Ungvari GS. Prevalence and socio-demographic correlates of schizophrenia in Beijing, China. Schizophr Res. 2008; 102(1-3): 270-7.
5. Xiang YT , Ma X , Cai ZJ, Li SR , Xiang YQ , Guo HL, Hou YZ, Li ZB, Li ZJ , Tao YF, Dang WM, Wu XM , Deng J, Lai KYC, Ungvari GS. The prevalence of insomnia, its socio-demographic and clinical correlates and treatment in the rural and urban regions of Beijing, China: a general population-based survey. Sleep. 2008; 31(12): 1655-62.