Prof. Li Jianjun
Li Jianjun, professor, chief physician, doctoral supervisor, post-doctoral supervisor, winner of Special Government Allowance, Director of China Rehabilitation Research Center, President of Beijing Bo Ai Hospital, Dean of School of Rehabilitation Medicine, Capital Medical University.
He is also the vice president of Chinese Association of Rehabilitation; vice president of Chinese Society of Social Welfare; vice president of China Association of Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (CARD); executive member, Chinese Hospital Association; Chairperson, Expert Committee of Rehabilitation Medicine, National Test for Professional Qualification of Health; Chairperson, Branch of Spine and Spinal Cord Injury, China Association of Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons; Chairperson, Chinese Society of Spinal Cord Injury, International Spinal Cord Injury Society; Chairperson, Rehabilitation Institution Management Committee, China Hospital Association; vice-Chairperson, Rehabilitation Education Committee, Chinese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine; vice-Chairperson, Rehabilitation Doctor Committee of Chinese Medical Doctors Association; vice-Chairperson, Sports Medicine Committee, China Medical Association; member of the standing committee, Chinese Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, China Medical Association; Editor-in-chief-, “Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Theory And Practice” and so on.
Professor Li Jianjun has been dedicated to the management of rehabilitation institute, as well as the clinical work, scientific studies and teaching of rehabilitation medicine, treatment & rehabilitation of spine and spinal cord injury. Being highly professional and experienced in clinical practice, he is famous in Chinese rehabilitation medicine field, and well-known in rehabilitation medicine, treatment and rehabilitation of spinal cord injury at home and abroad. Due to his wise leadership especially in spinal cord injury rehabilitation field, CRRC was awarded with “Rick Hansen Difference Maker Award” by the world-renowned Rick Hansen Foundation in 2011. He received the award as representative of CRRC.
Professor Li Jianjun has participated in 27 national, provincial and bureau-level scientific research projects. He has won 2 national patents. He published 142 papers in core journals, including 10 papers in SCI journals. He compiled 15 series of books as editor-in-chief or editor. He compiled “Textbook for Rehabilitation Medicine Majors (4 books)” and “Textbook for Rehabilitation Treatment (19 books)” as general editor. He has supervised 17 masters, 14 PhDs and 3 post-PhDs. He was responsible for compiling of modern rehabilitation institution construction standard, which was promoted and popularized in more than 30 Provinces and autonomous regions to guide the construction with provincial-level rehabilitation centers standard. With a keen vision to new concepts of rehabilitation management, he advocated the first rehabilitation institution management professional organization–Rehabilitation Institution Management Committee of China Hospital Association. To create opportunities for colleagues at home and abroad to better communicate with each other, he chaired the 42th ISCoS Annual Scientific Meeting, six annual gatherings of Beijing International Forum on Rehabilitation, eight annual gatherings of Chinese Spinal Cord Injury Academic Annual Meeting.
Due to his excellent performances in management, clinical practice, scientific research and education, etc., Li Jianjun was awarded with many honors, including “Special Government Allowance”, one of the “100 Outstanding Hospital Managers”, “Outstanding Contribution Award for the Sichuan Earthquake”, “Outstanding Contribution Award for the 29th Olympics &13th Paralympics”, as well as “Honorary Humanitarian Manager Award” by China Medical Association, “Nomination for the Fifth Chinese Physician Award” by Chinese Doctors Association, “Outstanding Contribution Talent” of Fengtai District and “Famous Medical Practitioner in Fengtai District” and so on.
Attached I Books compiled
1. 《Spinal Cord Diagnostics》, Editor-in-Chief, World Book Publishers Ltd, Jun. 2010
2. 《English-Japanese-Chinese Medicine Dictionary of Spine and Spinal cord》Editor-in-Chief. Atomic Energy Press. Oct.2010
3. 《Comprehensive Rehabilitation》Editor-in-Chief. Truth press.Sep,2009
4. 《Rehabilitation Medicine》Subeditor, People’s Medical Publishing House, Feb.2009
5. 《Modern Rehabilitation and Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury》, Editor-in-chief, People’s Medical Publishing House, Mar. 2006
6. 《Neurological classification of spinal cord injury manual for international reference standards》, Compiler-in-chief, People’s Medical Publishing House, 2008
7. 《Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery》, Editor, People’s Medical Publishing House, Mar. 2005
8. 《Rehabilitation Therapy》, Subeditor, Hua Xia Publishing House, Dec. 2003
9. 《China Rehabilitation Medicine》, Editor, Hua Xia Publishing House, Oct.2003
10. 《General Medicine Theory and Practice》，Compiler, Hua Xia Publishing House, Oct ,2001
11. 《Rehabilitation Theory and Practice》, Editor, Shang Hai Science and Technology Publishing House, Nov. 2000
12. 《Community Based Rehabilitation》, Subeditor, Hua Xia Publishing House, Feb. 2000
13. 《China Rehabilitation Medicine Standard of Diagnostic and Treatment》, Editor, Hua Xia Publishing House, Oct,1998
14. 《International Classification of Function, Disability and Health》, World Health Organization
15. 《Clinical Application of Neuromuscular Diagnostic Diagram for Orthopedic Surgeon》
16. Organized for《Textbook for Rehabilitation Medicine Majors (4 books)》、《Textbook for Rehabilitation Treatment (19 books)》；participated in writing ofgeneral medicine transformation textbook、general practitioners textbook.
Attached II Papers published
Papers published in SCI：
1. Ma YC, Zuo L, Su ZM, Chen L, Meng S, Li JJ, Zhang CL, Wang HY. Distribution of reference GFR in a development population: a critical factor for the establishment of a GFR estimation equation. Clin Nephrol. 2011 Oct;76(4):296-305.
2. J Li , G Liu, Y Zheng, C Hao, Y Zhang, B Wei, H Zhou , D Wang. The epidemiological survey of acute traumatic spinal cord injury(ATSCI) of 2002 in Beijing municipality. Spinal Cord. (2011) Jul,49,777-782 .
3. Yang ML, Li JJ, Zhang SC, Du LJ, Gao F, Li J, Wang YM, Gong HM, Cheng L.Functional restoration of the paralyzed diaphragm in high cervical quadriplegia via phrenic nerve neurotization utilizing the functional spinal accessory nerve. J Neurosurg Spine. 2011 Aug; 15(2):190-4. Epub 2011 May 6 2010
4. Yang ML, Li JJ, So KF, Chen JY, Cheng WS, Wu J, Wang ZM, Gao F, Young W.Efficacy and safety of lithium carbonate treatment of chronic spinal cord injuries: a double-blind, randomized,placebo-controlled clinical trial.Spinal Cord. 2011 Nov 22. doi: 10.1038/sc.2011.126. [Epub ahead of print]
5. Liu SJ, Wang Y, Wei PX, Xu JM, Li JJ.Brain motor control function in a patient with subacute, incomplete, asymmetrical spinal cord injury.Chin Med J (Engl). 2010 Jul;123(13):1812-4.
All papers published on core journals in English or Chinese (topics)：
1. Luo SJ, Li JJ, Li SL. Survey and treatment strategy on sinus bradycardia of patients with spinal cord injury. China Medical Herald,2011(21):128-130
2. Wang YJ, Li J. Design and Application of Active Lower Extremity Exoskeleton System: Appliance to Improve Walking Function. Chin J Rehabil Theory Pract, Jul. 2011, Vol. 17, No. 7
3. Li JJ; Wu YY; Liu SH Related Factors of Levels of Disability among 260 Patients with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury .Chin J Rehabil Theory Pract, 2011(07):632-636
4. Du LJ, Li JJ. Effect of Active Resistance Exercise Therapy on Chronic Neck Pain. Chin J Rehabil Theory Pract, 2011(07):649-653.
5. J Li , G Liu, Y Zheng, C Hao, Y Zhang, B Wei, H Zhou , D Wang. The epidemiological survey of acute traumatic spinal cord injury (ATSCI) of 2002 in Beijing municipality. Spinal Cord. (2011) Jul, 49, 777-782.